Most recent 48 posts returned for keyword: #confessions
The House of Confessions At At an Undisclosed location. The House of Confessions ...confessions and secrets are written all over the walls. Some funny, some.....not. More on the way
4 minutes ago - View -
A new priest, born and raised in Texas, comes to
serve in a city parish and is nervous about hearing
confessions, so he asks the older priest to sit in
on his sessions.
The new priest hears a couple of confessions,
then the old priest asks him to step out of the
confessional for a few suggestions.
The old priest suggests, “Cross your arms over your
chest, and rub your chin with one hand and try saying
things like 'yes, I see,' and 'yes, go on,' and 'I understand.'”
The new priest crosses his arms, rubs his chin with one
hand and repeats all the suggested remarks to the old priest.
The old priest says, "Now, don't you think that's a little
better than slapping your knee and saying, 'No shit, what happened next?????’"
9 minutes ago - View -
Betty Erispe Recaido:
Sister Charlotte - Entire Testimony - Confessions of a Roman Catholic Nun For twenty-two years, "Sister Charlotte" (she never revealed her true name in public) was a member of a Roman Catholic convent of nuns. From a very young age...
Watch the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5TyNPG88aU
13 minutes ago - View -
Gerald Leong: Confessions Of A Former Misogynist "When I realised how my behaviour must have made my girlfriends feel, I felt sick. There wasn’t a feminist conspiracy to deprive nice men from getting sex and girlfriends. The girls I’d been out with hadn’t dumped me because I was ‘too nice’ or because I was depressed, but because I was an emotionally abusive arsehole. That’s not an easy thing to admit, but it’s a lot easier to fix once you’ve done it."
16 minutes ago - View -
**!!RESCHEDULED!!** Inaugural Outreach Dinner - Benefitting Humber River Hospital Did you get your tickets yet??
Buy a ticket to the Inaugural Outreach Dinner and receive a free e-copy of Confessions of a War Child! Written by Chaker Khazaal. Let’s build and equip this hospital, together! http://outreachdinner.eventbrite.ca
This offer is valid from until March 12, 2014.
19 minutes ago - View -
- I can be a picky eater at times
- I like walks under the stars
- I wanna get married and get kids someday
- I like people in general but I'm not above wishing people who does wrong to me, family, friend, etc. to receive their comeuppance
- I'm a tenor and becoming and have been training a little for operatic tenor
- I find small people (women) just as attractive as any other heights
- I say a lot of silly things when I'm tired
- Touhou 7 is the only standard danmaku game I cleared on normal and I prefer the easier danmaku games in the series in general (although I am fond of 11)
- I had a crush on one of you
- I sucked at Maths, Electricity and Music at school
- My best scores at school were in English, History, P.E., Sex Ed. and Nuclear
21 minutes ago - View -
Sonar: Hey, howdy, hey friends! Nate and Me will be leading the music at the beautiful Cathedral of St. Paul (my home parish) tomorrow at 7pm for the Archdiocesan Cor Jesu event. Scripture, song, adoration & confessions. A snazzy way to dive into Lent. Join us if you can, it's gonna be a fantastic event.
22 minutes ago - View -