Most recent 42 posts returned for keyword: google knowledge graph
ePageCity A Chicago Website Design Firm:
Rank Still Matters in the Age of Secure Search The days of judging SEO success purely based on rank are long gone.
Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird, the Knowledge Graph, Google Carousel, and most recently secure search mean that there is no longer a linear path to achieving rank, nor is there only one rank metric.
Rank is a fluid, multi-dimensional metric, and it still has everything to do with your business.
In one fell swoop last fall, Google changed everything with the removal of keyword data, and the other search engines followed suit earlier this year. Two former metrics of SEO success are difficult to measure: traffic from keyword data and accurate rank. This calls for a new approach to SEO, outlined in the Secure Search Manifesto.
In order to find out what’s on the mind of search marketers as they looked ahead to 2014, at the beginning of the year my company sent a survey to 20,000 SEO professionals across 8,400 brands
14 hours ago - View -
Search Engine Roundtable: SEOs Mixed On Fearing Google's Knowledge Graph Fear of Google's Knowledge Graph poll http://www.seroundtable.com/seos-fear-googles-knowledge-graph-18417.html
18 hours ago - View -
We are seeking top talent from the digital agency industry and related industries.
Media Planning Executive/ Manager
Skills & Requirements:
- 1 – 3 years of experience in user acquisition across channels
- Strong quantitative skills and an analytical, data-driven mindset
- Exceptional passion for testing, analyzing, and iterating
- Expert understanding of social media, analytics, and A/B test implementation
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics
- Outgoing, with good communication skills and able to present actionable data to the team
- An obssesive desire for finding unique solutions to complex problems as they relate to customer acquisition and
- Skill with HTML 5, Excel, Adobe, Copy writing skills
Prior experience with the following:
- SEO/ SEM
- Email Campaigns
- Landing Pages
- User Experience
- Platform APIs
- Ad arbitraging
- Facebook paid Ads
- Optimize their platform and products for increased monetization and usage.
- Discover new customer acquisition channels and improve existing ones.
- Managing email marketing, SEM, display advertising, and retargeting.
- Ask critical questions about what drives growth, build analytics tools to capture the relevant data, analyze that data, and provide actionable answers and insights as a result.
- A/B testing, landing page design, viral lubrication, email deliverability, and social graph analysis
Monthly Salary Range : Negotiable
If you’re interested in this position, please feel free to e-mail your CV to:
Thaihosting Communication co.,ltd.
88/76 Soi Ramkhumhaeng 53 Ramkhumhaeng Rd., Plubpla, Wang Thong Lang, Bangkok 10310
Tel: 02-538-6688 Fax: 02-538-6738
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
21 hours ago - View -
http://kingged.com/seos-mixed-fearing-googles-knowledge-graph/ SEOs Mixed On Fearing Google’s Knowledge Graph
1 day ago - View -
Sky Ent Digital:
Google Tests Showing Product Ads In Knowledge Graph Carousel Area Google Tests Showing Product Ads In Knowledge Graph Carousel
#ProductAdsCaroursel #GoogleAds #SmallBusiness
1 day ago - View -